Zoom News : Sep 29, 2022, 03:52 PM
Aligarh News: A major accident took place on Thursday in Al Dua Meat Factory located in Lodha police station area of Aligarh. Due to the leakage of ammonia gas in the packaging department here, the women employees working there fainted. The number of unconscious employees is said to be around 50. Immediately, he was sent to the medical college by filling him in a bus. Where the team of doctors has started their treatment.As soon as the information about the incident was received, all the administrative staff including DM and SSP reached the spot. The DM has instructed the doctors to take treatment immediately. In this regard, DM Inder Vikram Singh also informed the media. He told that there is an Al Dua meat factory. In this, the work of packaging is done, there women were engaged in the work of special packaging. So leakage in ammonia gas has been reported there.DM said no need to panicThe DM said that due to which some people have been admitted to the medical college due to difficulty in breathing. Just talked to the team of doctors of the medical college. Doctors say that everyone's condition is stable and there is nothing in danger. No need to panic. All the people who were there, they have been brought here.He told that the ambulance has reached there and first aid is being done. As needed, they are being given the necessary treatment. Right now it is a matter of primary treatment, the number is around 50. While talking with another news agency, the DM said, "Ammonia gas leak was reported in a meat factory. Due to which some people have been admitted to the medical college due to breathing problem. The condition of all is stable. Is."