Rajasthan / Innocent who won the battle of life by defeating death, came alive after 16 hours from a 90 feet deep borewell

Zoom News : May 07, 2021, 11:38 AM
Anil, a four-year-old son of Nagaram Dewasi, a resident of Lachdi village in Sanchore area of ​​Jalore, fell into a 90-feet deep borewell dug in the newly-built hall at around 10:30 am on Thursday. 16 hours after the accident, NDRF, SDRF and villagers took him out alive after 2.30 pm on Thursday night. The great thing is that after all the modern resources failed to get Anil out, he was finally taken out by adopting native technology.

The local level SDRF had earlier reached out to bring innocent Anil out of the borewell, but was not successful. The NDRF team arrived from Gujarat around 8 hours after the incident. But his technique also did not work to get Anil out. Finally, innocent Anil was taken out of the domestic jugaad. Anil admitted to the hospital is now healthy. All the family members are present there.

The entire administration including Sanchore SDM Bhupendra Yadav, Additional SP Dashrath Singh and the medical department team reached the spot after the accident. He immediately put the camera in the borewell to see Anil's condition and then started the oxygen supply. Anil was regularly supplied with oxygen and water, so that he could keep himself alive in the borewell. During this time there was a gathering of villagers there.

After not getting success by night, Anil was taken out of the borewell from the native jugaad made by Madharam Suthar, a resident of Meda resident of Bhinmal. Jalore collector Namrata Vrishni and SP Shyam Singh also stayed on the spot throughout the day on the information of 4-year-old Anil falling into the borewell. They continued to monitor the entire rescue operation. The administration and family breathed a sigh of relief after Anil was taken out at two and a half hours late at night.

It is noteworthy that Nagaram Dewasi had recently dug a new borewell in his field. This borewell 90 feet deep was covered with iron wire. On Thursday at around ten in the morning, at the time of ten and a half hours, Nagaram's four-year-old son Anil started trying to see the borewell from inside. During this time, his balance deteriorated and he went inside. However, at that time, a family standing nearby shouted loudly to see him falling inside. But by then it was quite late. SDRF team trying to see Anil in the borewell.