The Realme X2 Pro is coming to India. The flagship smartphone will go official in the country on November 20. Alongside the Realme X2 Pro, the company will also announce the Realme 5s that will succeed the Realme 5. Today, on November 18, Realme is hosting "blind order sale" on its official website. During the sale the Realme X2 Pro will be available for buying.
To get the Realme X2 Pro before the official launch buyers should follow these steps:
1. Visit Realme India's official website and realme events page. Or click on https://event.realme.com/in/X2pro-blind-order/.
2. To book the Realme X2 Pro before the launch buyers will need to make a down payment of Rs 1,000.
3. The rest of the amount can be paid on November 20 when the phone officially launches in India.
4. Notably, the price of the Realme X2 Pro in India is yet to be revealed by the company. The official India price of the Realme X2 Pro will be revealed on November 20 at the launch event.
5. Realme has announced that during the blind order sale, only the first 855 customers who register will be able to book the Realme X2 Pro.
6. Realme also confirms that the 855 phones booked during the blind order sale will start shipping on Nov 20 soon after the phone goes officially in India.
Flipkart has already teased the Realme X2 Pro. This means the phone will be available for purchase in India on the platform.
Notably, the Realme X2 Pro is already available in China and we expect the same model of the phone to head to India. Some of the key highlights of the Realme X2 Pro will be Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus processor, 50W Super VOOC Flash Charge, 64MP quad rear camera setup, 90hz screen and more.
In India Realme X2 Pro is expected to be priced around Rs 25,000 as it is looking to take on the likes of Redmi K20 Pro that is the latest flagship phone from Xiaomi. The K20 Pro is selling with a price starting at Rs 25,999 in India right now.