Name of the Post: Bank of Baroda Senior Relationship Manager & Territory Head Posts 2019
Post Date: 09-03-2019
Total Vacancy: 100
Information: Bank of Baroda has declared the notification for the recruitment of Senior Relationship Managers and Territory Head Vacancies. Qualification required is Candidates should possess Graduation from Government recognized University or Institution with Relevant Experience. The interested candidates can apply online from 08-03-2019.
Bank of Baroda
Various Vacancies 2019
Age Limit (as on 01-03-2019)
|Sl No||Post Name||Total|
|1||Senior Relationship Manager||96|
1. Selection will be based on short listing and/or Written Test and /or Personal Interview and / or Group Discussion.
2. Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the selection criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
3. The Bank reserves its right to call for the Written Test / GD/ PI, candidates in a ratio, at its sole discretion.
4. Adequate candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for the selection process.
5. The qualifying marks, and its weightage in Written Test and /or Personal Interview and / or Group Discussion will be as decided by the Bank.
6. A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection, i.e. Written Test and /or Personal Interview and / or Group Discussion (as the case may be) and sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent allotment process.
7. In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
How to Apply
1. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
2. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/careers.htm and pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
3. Candidates need to upload their Bio-data while filling online application.
4. Candidates should visit Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/Careers.htm and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available through the link mentioned in the advertisement.
5. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “VERIFY” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
6. An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
7. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
8. Bank of Baroda does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of Bank of Baroda.
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website||Click Here|