Zoom News : Oct 17, 2023, 12:39 PM
Madhya Pradesh Election 2023: Assembly elections are going to be held in Madhya Pradesh on the seventeenth of next month and after the elections, the date of counting of votes has been fixed on December 3. Before the elections, political rhetoric is going on and all the parties are accusing each other. Along with this, election promises are also being made. Congress has today released the party manifesto for the people of Madhya Pradesh regarding the assembly elections. Congress leader Kamal Nath has released his “promissory note” i.e. manifesto. Let us tell you that conducting caste census in Madhya Pradesh is one of the major election promises made by Congress.Know what promise Congress made to the people of MPParty leaders Rahul Gandhi and Priyanka Gandhi Vadra have announced to implement several "guarantees" if Congress comes to power in Madhya Pradesh -These include implementation of Old Pension Scheme (OPS) for government employees, free electricity up to 100 units, monthly assistance of Rs 1,500 for women and farmer farm loan waiver and provision of LPG cylinder at Rs 500.During a rally early last week, Priyanka Gandhi Vadra had announced scholarships for students if she comes to power, under which students of classes 1 to 8 will get Rs 500 per month, students of classes 9 and 10 will get Rs 1,000. And students of class 11 and 12 will be given Rs 1,500 per month.While making the new announcement, Priyanka Gandhi had said that
- Read and teach, under this scheme, children from class 1 to 12 will be given free education.
- Reservation for Other Backward Classes will be 27 percent.
- Will conduct caste based census. Where tribals are more than 50 percent, the Sixth Schedule will be implemented.
- The backlog posts of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes will be filled immediately.
- The Prime Minister will equalize the amount received by cities and villages under the Housing Scheme.